Evergreen tea paste is the very best product you will find on the market for cooking, pastries, chocolate or ice creams. Very easy to cook, it is a perfect ingredient for jellies, custards, butter creams, cakes etc. It keeps its original flavor and its bright green color once used. Tea Paste Benefits
Tea Benefits : Great Natural Aroma
Green tea is widely used in baking and cooking, usually crushed. It is often difficult to make smooth mixtures with the powder.
Green tea paste is the solution to this problem. What’s more, the colour obtained is very natural and the vegetal notes are more pronounced.
This paste is perfect for flavouring ice-cream, panna cotta, cheesecakes, charlotte cakes, custards, whipped cream, butter creams and in savoury dishes such as sauces, broths and vegetable, shellfish or crustacean dishes.
Or more simply, it can be diluted in hot or cold water for a tasty drink.
Tea Benefits :
REDUCE RISK OF HEART ATTACK
HELP WEIGHT LOSS
BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
HELP BATTLE CANCER
SOOTHE THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
7 Characteristics of EVERGREEN :
1. Colour does not fade away at light; it keeps its vivid green color for a long time. You can pack it after use in a transparent container.
2. Colour does not fade away when heated; it resists to 1 hour at +95°C or 20 min at +121°C. You can store your Evergreen or any product made out of Evergreen at room temperature.
3. Colour does not fade away even in acid condition. In an acid environment, Matcha tea usually fades away or turns brown. Our Evergreen will remain vivid green.
4. Guaranteed without additive, chlorella or any food additive.
5. Clean product, free of impurities: it is put through a tumbler (+121°C during 20 min) which avoids any impurity.
6. Safety : ingredients are perfectly trackable, and during its culture, only approved by Japanese government protection chemical agents are used.
7. The product in paste version is easy to mix with any other ingredient. Tea Paste Benefits
Ingredients : water, green tea (camellia sinensis)
Packaging : 1kg aluminized sachet
Storage : Store away from light and heat
Nutritional values : Per 100 g : energy 70 kcal (295 kJ) ; fat 0,9 g, of which saturates traces ; carbohydrate 8,8 g, of which sugars 0,9 g ; protein 6,6 g ; salt <0,01 g.